Monthly Inspiration

This month I am inspired by Junk Mail. :)

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Friday Challenge!!!


The challenge: Create a layout inspired by the above CD cover. When you are finished post it to an online photo or scrapbook gallery and then link it to this post. If you don't want to post it online you can email me at lalakme at yahoo dot com. So get inspired and go scrap!

My take on this week's challenge:


Lacey's take on this week's challenge:(Don't you love how she outlined her thickers? I do!!!)


And another layout I did 2.5 years ago using this same inspiration:

3 comments:

Lacey said...

you rock Lara! I'm totally inspired! Will work on this one tonight!

Hilary said...

I must say I like the newest one the best -- love those flower accents.

Anonymous said...

Here is a link to the cards I did based on this inspiration. I also added it to your thread on 2peas. Thanks again!!!

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=1173920

Amy