Monthly Inspiration

This month I am inspired by Junk Mail. :)

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Friday Challenge!!!


The challenge: Create a layout inspired by the above greeting card. When you are finished post it to an online photo or scrapbook gallery and then link it to this post. If you don't want to post it online you can email me at lalakme at yahoo dot com. I will post my favorites next week in each category: design, color combo, typography and topic. So get inspired and go scrap!

My take on this week's challenge:


Hilary's take on the same greeting card:


I love to see how different scrappers are inspired differently...that in itself is so inspiring to me! I can't wait to see what you do!

2 comments:

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Hi

How cool... Your layouts are looking FAB

xoxo
Emine (2peas)

Ashley said...

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=1159783