Monthly Inspiration

This month I am inspired by Junk Mail. :)

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A little birdie told me: Layout inspired by music

The inspiration:


How I was inspired:

Design: Loved the semi circles. Used them slightly differently, but my semi circles were totally inspired by the CD cover.

Color Combination: Loved the colors, so I found some patterned paper that had a similar color theme. I also used it in my letter stickers...fun way to use up a lot of different letters!

The End Result:


How does it inspire you?

3 comments:

Lacey said...

this totally rocks! Great job and I love all the colors!

Ashley said...

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=1181730

Hilary said...

Love the strips of paper.
I think this one might be my fav as of the late ones.