Monthly Inspiration

This month I am inspired by Junk Mail. :)

Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday Challenge!!!

This weekend challenge is brought to you by Alacey. Love this CD cover she found. Make a layout inspired by it and link it up here for all of us to see!

Alacey's take on this challenge:
"I got the new Toby line from Elsie and it came with a doodled page! SCORE! I loved the doodling on the cd cover! Reminds me of high school. I tried and tried to find a picture of me and Chris when we were in high school but I couldn't!! This picture works too! "


Have fun!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

off to print some pictures to do this layout!

P.S- It's an awesome cd too!

Alacey

FlipFlop Mom said...

Now why have I never noticed this blog before???????? IT ROCKS!!!!

Ashley said...

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=1184198